1. Student will observe and maintain strict discipline in and college premises and in the hostels. Ragging is prohibited in any form, college observes Zero Tolerance Policy.
2. Student will take notice of all instruction/direction so placed on daily notice board of Ayushman College.
3. Every student will have to take permission from the Principal or concerned teacher while going on leave .
4. In case, any student is sick, he /she must produce Medical certificate along with leave application.
5. If any student is found responsible for any damage and/or mishandling of instruments, apparatus, furniture, fixture and electrical installation etc. In Ayushman College, Hospital, as per the decision of the Principal/Management.
6. He students will use and conserve movable, immovable properties of the college and if any damages are caused by attributable involution or negligence he/she will have to pay the full cost and compensation, as per the decision of the Principal/Management.
7. The student will maintain at least 75% attendance in theory classes and practical, both separately of each subject during every academic session till the completion of the course.
8. The student will be regular in attendance, sincere in studies and the assignment given to them.
9. Filling up of the application form, payment of college and/or university fee will not entitle the student to appear in the examination.
10. Principal/management of Ayushman College will be authorized to debar any student from appearing in the University Examination for any of the following reasons and/or any other reason not mentioned herein.
11. All the student shall abide by the requisite instructions and rules framed by the Management, which may be issued from time to time and the rules and regulation of Barkatullah University, Bhopal that are in force or amended.
12. The decision of the Principal/Management in all matters shall be final and binding on all the students.
13. All legal matters will be subjected to jurisdiction of Bhopal.
14. All the student will pay the entire fee, charges deposits ect, due to the college regularly without any delay.
15. Admission will be confirmed subject to clearance from university, staturory bodies, Concerned council and government bodies.
16. The management reserves the right to change the rules and regulations from time to time as required.
17. The right of selection for admission is fully with the management.