PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION 2015-2016
Kindly follow the hassle free procedure for admission in both Under-graduate and Post graduate courses.
1. Fill the application form.
- Application form can be collected by hand from Ayushman College campus or from Head office on Payment of Rs.350/-
- Application form can be downloaded from college website www.ayushmancollege.com and can be sent through post to Head office address along with a Demand Draft of Rs.350/- in the name of “Ayushman College” payable at “Bhopal”.
- An application can be send in the Name of “Principal, Ayushman College” along with the Demand Draft of Rs.350/- in the name of “Ayushman College” payable at “Bhopal”, mentioning your address in detail so that the prospectus can be sent to you by Post.
2. Deposit/ submit the application form along with photocopy of the required documents for UG and PG courses.
3. Submit recent Passport photos
(5 coloured and 2 black and white).
4. Deposit the fees of the course applied for at the time of admission.
Separate hostel facility for Girls is available with limited seats.
Hostel fees is not included in College’s Fees.
Admission Open 2017